Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could specifically recommend a Honda dealer in the Orange County or LA area. A friend of mine purchased his at Gardena Honda a few months ago and he was relatively happy with the experience (although they pretty much said, "if you want to get the Pilot at MSRP, you NEED to buy some optional accessories").

I'm more interested in a good deal than good "can I get you a cup of coffee" type service.. any input is appreciated.. thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
We live in San Diego, and drove to Santa Ana Honda to purchase our Pilot for $280 under MSRP with all the accessories at cost. We were very happy with our salesman Mario Monreal. You can check them out on the web - www.hondasantaana.com

Good Luck! :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gardena Honda

aric,

I did a lot of SoCal research when buying my Pilot. You can try pressing Gardena Honda and let them know that in the past they did promise to deliver Pilots at MSRP w/out accessories. The only problem I had with them was that the wait was too long. The are not a high volume dealer and therefore do not get as many Pilots as say Norm Reeves.

My best experience was with Kolbe Honda in Reseda. It may be a bit of a drive for you. Just give them a call beforehand. They got me my Pilot at MSRP with no forced options.

In my experience, Kolbe and Gardena were the only two dealers that offered the Pilot at MSRP with no options. I'm sure there are others.

Check out my discussion of SoCal dealers. (http://honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1398 )

Best of luck.

-Pj

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks PJ27.. my friend contacted South Coast Honda and apparently, they told him (or at least gave him the strong impression) that they would give him a "few hundred" dollars off of MSRP.. so I'm going to swing by there on my way home tonight..

But based on your experience, as well as the experience of others on this forum, I'm also contacting the internet sales depts of other dealers in the area..

Thanks again..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pilot's Wife,

Thanks for the tip.. I just filled out their "request a quote" thing online.. so we'll see what they come back with..

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in Orange but we got our Pilot in Ontario Honda Penske. After making a few calls, I decided to go there because of there best price and pretty good services.

So, if you dont mind driving, which is not too bad, check it out.

alf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts