Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no longer own the Pilot for which I had purchased these brake pads. Cleaning out the garage. Please take them, just pay shipping. Should be less than $20 using USPS "if it fits, it ships" boxes. If you feel the need to pay something, make a donation to your favorite charity.

P/N 430220-SZA-A01

·
Registered
60 Posts
I no longer own the Pilot for which I had purchased these brake pads. Cleaning out the garage. Please take them, just pay shipping. Should be less than $20 using USPS "if it fits, it ships" boxes. If you feel the need to pay something, make a donation to your favorite charity.

P/N 430220-SZA-A01
Part number 43022-SZA-A01 are for rear brakes. Is that what you mean?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I've corrected the title. Funny, I could not remember whether they were front or rear. Before I posted I even tried to look it up, and I could have sworn I found that they were fronts. But your note and a new search show that indeed, they are rear pads. Thanks for the correction. New in box, pics available on request.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Sorry, I've corrected the title. Funny, I could not remember whether they were front or rear. Before I posted I even tried to look it up, and I could have sworn I found that they were fronts. But your note and a new search show that indeed, they are rear pads. Thanks for the correction. New in box, pics available on request.
I'd take em off your hands for shipping, but the PNs for my 2012 EXL 4WD are a hair off, A11 instead of A01. I wonder what the diff is?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not aware of the differences between AWD and FWD rear pads. Mine was FWD.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else want them?

·
Registered
129 Posts
@dquarasr I'll take them if there isn't someone that needs them more than me. I'm at least a couple of years out from my next replacement but I'd rather hold them that long than see them go to a landfill. Want to give it a little while longer and see who else responds? PM me if there are no other takers with shipping cost and how you'd like to take payment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ve offered these more than once. I’m happy to move them on to someone who can use them now or two or three years from now. I’ll try dm with payment info for shipping cost.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GONE! These have been accounted for. Thanks for looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts