Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone in these areas will be attending the auto shows there.....maybe you can take a few pics of the Honda display? Especially the Pilots? ;)

These are 2 of the biggest auto shows anywhere, and I'm just wondering if maybe Honda has something up their sleeve, and on a Pilot, that we don't know about yet. (SUNROOF!!)

We don't have an auto show around here until March, and that's in Tulsa.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yes

I'm going to the North American International Auto Show in Detriot. I look forward to it each year.

I took pics of the Pilot last year. They had a special red color paint on it. It was on a turntable, but all the doors were closed (thus couldn't see inside.) The Honda reps were not very informative, either. They actually took notes on some things I had learned from another Honda SUV site about the Pilot.

I don't know if I want to haul around a camera this year. Maybe I will so I can post pics. But the NAIAS always has pics of the show posted on the Web site. They even have live cams you can operate through your browser.

I highly recommend going to the show for anyone living within a couple of hours of Detroit.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Yes

JungleJim said:
I highly recommend going to the show for anyone living within a couple of hours of Detroit.

I'm a few hours away......by plane :D I really want to go someday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts