Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's right, I'm going to the infield of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the rescheduled Pole Day!

After all this rain it will be a bog.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
COOOL! you must report how your Pilot does. The closest I get, is hopping the mudpuddles in my son's school's crappy parking lot. Take a photo of her all muddy :) We could add it to Kemos accessory photo gallery. MUD.
Have Fun!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Yeah, that's way cool!!! And if we can't add the picture(s) to the accessories thread, as 74PILOTMOM suggested, maybe we can start a new thread called "Pilots at Events & Places" where the first one could be the Indy Race!!! Then add shots of Pilots at Mount Rushmore, Pilots at Walt Disney World, Pilots at Niagara Falls, Pilots at the Super Bowl, Pilots at Mardi Gras, etc... (well, you know what I mean...) :7: :29:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Would have been a good opportunity for a pilot gathering, too bad its mothers day.....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:
Yeah, that's way cool!!! And if we can't add the picture(s) to the accessories thread, as 74PILOTMOM suggested, maybe we can start a new thread called "Pilots at Events & Places" where the first one could be the Indy Race!!! Then add shots of Pilots at Mount Rushmore, Pilots at Walt Disney World, Pilots at Niagara Falls, Pilots at the Super Bowl, Pilots at Mardi Gras, etc... (well, you know what I mean...) :7: :29:
I think a "Pilots at Events & Places" thread is a great idea, especially with the summer vacation season coming up. Hope everyone will photograph their Pilots during their travels or at notable events. Now might be a good time to purchase that digital camera you've been thinking about getting!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Crispy said:

That's right, I'm going to the infield of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the rescheduled Pole Day!

After all this rain it will be a bog.

cool...see if you can arrange pictures...:cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Picture size?

Hey Kemosabe, what is the optimum size for posting pictures on here? I want them big enough for everyone to see but not to big that it drags everyone down when they veiw the thread.
Thanks oh masked man!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Picture size?

m-mmeyer said:
Hey Kemosabe, what is the optimum size for posting pictures on here? I want them big enough for everyone to see but not to big that it drags everyone down when they veiw the thread.
Thanks oh masked man!
m-mmeyer: The max file size that you can post is 200000 bytes... I usually trim the picture down to 600 pixels wide (and whatever the proportional height is to match that 600 pixels) so that it fits nicely on smaller monitors (15") & resolution (640x480). I run a 19" monitor at 1024x768...

HTH & YMMV

·
Registered
429 Posts
Do you adjust the picture in a software program? Because I could just adjust it on the camera before I take the pic. I would like to get a program to adjust picture size and stuff. I normally take pictures on my Canon at max which is 2272x1704 give or take, which is to big to post.
:rolleyes:
Matt

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
m-mmeyer said:
Do you adjust the picture in a software program? Because I could just adjust it on the camera before I take the pic. I would like to get a program to adjust picture size and stuff. I normally take pictures on my Canon at max which is 2272x1704 give or take, which is to big to post.
:rolleyes:
Matt
m-mmeyer: I normally use a cheapie (i.e., FREE) software program to adjust the size -- I use the freeware version of Paint Shop Pro for that, although I do have the FULL version (about $70 with mail-in rebate) as well as Adobe PhotoShop, too. My Canon digital camera (and Sony camcorder) can also save the image in a smaller resolution, so that's another option, but it's easier & quicker for me to do it with S/W...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts