Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my new Pilot in two weeks and have one thing still bugging me: is this thing going to fit in my garage. I have what I assume are two standard size single garage doors. I measured the other day and they appear to be somewhere over 90 inches wide. The Pilot brochure says the Pilot is *only* 77 inches wide so it should fit fine. The only reason I still have a doubt is there does not seem to be a whole lot of clearance when I put the 3-series in the garage.

Can anyone put my mind at ease?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
My garage door is 93 inches wide, and there's barely enough room, less than 3 inches on each side because of the mirrors. But it does fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
g128620 said:
LOL!!!

Time to buy a bigger house!!!

hehheeee
Oh, the house is plenty big enough for me, but I wish I had all the space on one level, with a two car garage.

Here's a picture taken while I was doing some exterior work last fall.

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sounds Like....

This sounds like a job for "Moster Garage!"

Don't worry man I will go to Sears and pick up a saw (or sledge) or something...and I think we can make this work for you.

Just take off for a while and when you come back...

Don

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Getting Pilot in Garage

If space is an issue you might resort to folding the mirrors in before you park the Pilot in a tight garage.....

Here's a picture taken while I was doing some exterior work last fall.
Beautiful house Jay, nice details on the exterior. Hey, the guys over @ mdx.org have a house thread, maybe you can kick off a similar thread.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts