Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I need all the Florida owners (yes florida_guy you can post too) to post the City you live in and some opinions as to where we can maybe meet together. As you all post I will add to the list below. I guess I will start it out. Special Thanks to Kemo for helping me out with the HTML code.

EDIT: There is no need for your real name, I just added that so that if you wanted to add it you can.
<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head> <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000"> <p align="center"><font color="#FF0000">Florida List</font></p> <table width="75%" border="2" bordercolor="#0000FF" align="center"> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <div align="center"><font color="#FF0000" size="+2">User Name</font></div> </td> <td> <div align="center"><font color="#FF0000" size="+2">Real Name</font></div> </td> <td> <div align="center"><font color="#FF0000" size="+2">City</font></div> </td> <td> <div align="center"><font color="#FF0000" size="+2">Color</font></div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">1</font></td> <td>FLPilot</td> <td>Biagio </td> <td>Ft. Lauderdale</td> <td>Sandstone</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">2</font></td> <td>florida_guy</td> <td>?????</td> <td>Tampa Bay Area</td> <td>Doesn't own one yet </td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">3</font></td> <td>rgawlik</td> <td>?????</td> <td>Orlando</td> <td>Black</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">4</font></td> <td>Frankie's Pilot</td> <td>Frank</td> <td>Lake Worth</td> <td>Redrock Pearl</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">5</font></td> <td>riseboi</td> <td>Marvin</td> <td>Tallahassee (Soon to be Tampa)</td> <td>Sage Brush Pearl</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">6</font></td> <td>GLJones</td> <td>Jerry Jones</td> <td>Orlando</td> <td>Redrock Pearl </td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">7</font></td> <td>roro</td> <td>?????</td> <td>?????</td> <td>Black</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">8</font></td> <td>Alexandra242628</td> <td>?????</td> <td>Ft. Lauderdale</td> <td>Doesn't own one yet </td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">9</font></td> <td>ChiefPilot</td> <td>John (and Brenda)</td> <td>Sunrise</td> <td>Evergreen Pearl </td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">10</font></td> <td>eja342</td> <td>Ed</td> <td>Wellington (West Palm)</td> <td>White </td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">11</font></td> <td>Lky007</td> <td>Courtney</td> <td>Orlando</td> <td>Silver</td> </tr>
<tr> <td><font color="#FF0000">11</font></td><td>Amigoal</td> <td>Al</td> <td>Debary</td> <td>?????</</td> </tr>
</table></body></html>

List updated 7/4/03

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Cool!!! :7: A possible third get-together for a meet & greet luncheon!!! Let's see... we have 74PILOTMOM trying to get one going on the Left Coast, idloveaguinness putting one together on Long Island, and now, Officer FLPilot arranging one in sunny Florida!!! :18:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
Okay, I need all the Florida owners (yes florida_guy you can post too) to post the City you live in and some opinions as to where we can maybe meet together. As you all post I will add to the list below. I guess I will start it out.

EDIT: There is no need for your real name, I just added that so that if you wanted to add it you can.

User Name ***********Real Name*********City**************
FLPilot ------------------------ Biagio ----------------- Tamarac (Ft. Lauderdale area)
I'm in. Possible meeting places could be Moscow, Anchorage, or Bagdad. :D As you can tell I wouldn't mind driving a decent distance from here particularly if it were someplace where I could make a weekend out of it and do some other stuff nearby after the get together. Unless someone has a really neat idea, something near the beach and or parks would be nice. This coming weekend won't work for me though.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilot: You might wanna consider adding a column for "Pilot Color"... I had a column for color on my RSVP list and we had all the colors represented, but a few people had to cancel later on (I think we were just missing Nighthawk Black and Evergreen Pearl)... But still, it would've been so neat to have a photo of ALL the colors!!! ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in, would be great to sit and talk with other pilot owners, its the little things that come from conversation, that can't be put into type. (all the nasty and good stuff too)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kemo: How did you make the boxes on your Thread? I don't like all these stars and lines for my boxes. By the way you and florida_guy need to clean your mailboxes. How many messages do our mailboxes hold anyway?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
How many messages do our mailboxes hold anyway?
Not nearly enough! I always have to make hard decisions about which messages to delete when I run out of room.

Edited: O.K. I made more room now. You can try again. I've been deleting a lot more private messages than I've been getting. I don't understand why it keeps indicating its full.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
florida_guy said:

Not nearly enough! I always have to make hard decisions about which messages to delete when I run out of room.

Edited: O.K. I made more room now. You can try again. I've been deleting a lot more private messages than I've been getting. I don't understand why it keeps indicating its full.
the messages stay in the trash box. You need to empty that too.;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
ramirami said:

Thanks! Off to empy my trash box.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
ramirami said:

I don't see a trash box over in the private message area... I checked that list with the sent, inbox, etc. stuff. Where do I go to empty my trash?

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
florida_guy said:

I don't see a trash box over in the private message area... I checked that list with the sent, inbox, etc. stuff. Where do I go to empty my trash?
sorry about misleading you. Actually there is inbox, sent mail and message tracking. Make sure the others are empty.

Click on private messages and see the pull down menu for : Jump to folder

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
ramirami said:

sorry about misleading you. Actually there is inbox, sent mail and message tracking. Make sure the others are empty.

Click on private messages and see the pull down menu for : Jump to folder
O.K. Yeah, I've got a few custom folders there as well. I have to go through all of them trying to find stuff I'm willing to party with when I want to make room.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
florida_guy said:

O.K. Yeah, I've got a few custom folders there as well. I have to go through all of them trying to find stuff I'm willing to party with when I want to make room.
So, you are also very careful in extending invites to your get-togethers, florida_guy..........

:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got my question answered already florida_guy. Sorry to have made you delete your messages.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Ziploc said:

So, you are also very careful in extending invites to your get-togethers, florida_guy..........

:D :D :D
I will be watching your posts very carefully for typos Mrs. Dissappearing body. :bootyshak :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
Got my question answered already florida_guy. Sorry to have made you delete your messages.
No problem. I needed to make room anyway. You just called my attention to the fact that there was still a problem even though I deleted some earlier in the week.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilot said:
Kemo: How did you make the boxes on your Thread? I don't like all these stars and lines for my boxes. By the way you and florida_guy need to clean your mailboxes. How many messages do our mailboxes hold anyway?
FLPilot: Have you ever done HTML?

Inbox is FULL again? Dag!!! I wish they would allocate more space... Mine's probably full because of the communications that went on in preparation for the D.C. luncheon -- I'll clean it out soon!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'd be interested in a Florida Pilot meet. I currently live in Tallahassee but it looks like I'll be accepting a job in Tampa.

User Name: riseboi
City: Tallahassee (Soon to be Tampa)
Color: Sagebrush Pearl

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
FLPilot: I think we may be outta luck with the HTML table... For some reason, the "rules" for the Florida forum do NOT allow HTML code to be posted... :3:

Two options here: 1) Have admin or TheWorm change the Florida forum rules, or 2) put the info into an Excel spreadsheet and take a snapshot of it and include it as an image (this would require a new updated image everytime someone RSVP'ed) :confused:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 79 Posts