Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyas, I've been lurking these boards for weeks getting loads of information about the pilot and wanted to thank you guys! We ordered out pilot about 2 weeks ago and will be picking it up tomorrow. They called today and said it was being taken off the truck as they speak. I went ahead and bought the cross-bars, splash guards, the cargo liner and seperation net (we have 2 Labador retrievers) and the crome ganish (I am a crome junkie). We heavily debated getting Silver or white instead of black, because black is just soooo hard to keep clean. However after much thought we went with the black because its our favorite color on a vehicle. We got the EX-L with the DVD package which I am very excited about for those long trips. We debated getting the Acura MDX, but after doing alot of comparison, we didn't feel that the extra cost was worth it when there wasn't many options different in the two (besides a sunroof). I'll post some pictures when I pick it up tomorrow, cant wait!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Congrats CleverStupidity ! Blacks a beautiful color as long as you can keep it that way. With the nice powerful AC, 'black gets too hot' wont be a complain you will hear too much.

2 weeks from 'placing a deposit to delivery' ain't bad at all.

Have you thought about ordering your accessories from Tim and having them self-installed or even getting it installed by your dealer -- might save you big bucks. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Great ... congrats ... I'd love to see pics of you PILOT posted, especially with the Chrome Garnish ... I've been tempted on and off to have this done, but wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Enjoy.

PrG

·
Registered
919 Posts
Welcome to the club Clever, or is it Mr. Stupidity? :8:

It's always good to hear from another Piloteer!

Chris

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome

Looking forward to seeing the chrome on the black.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hello and welcome to the board Cleverstupidity.
I hope you find our board interesting.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Clever,

Congrats on the pending arrival. I actually got to see a "chromed up" Pilot on a showroom floor. It definitely made a chrome statement so I don't think you will be disappointed. Particularly striking was the chrome on the side view mirrors. They kind of put me in the mind of militaristic chevron type insignia. If that's right then maybe you'll have a military Pilot and we "unchromed" Pilot owners will have civilian Pilots. :2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehe thanks alot for the welcome guys. I think I am pulling my hair out I'm so anxious to get my Pilot today at 330pm. BTW, I saw that hondaacuraworld had excellent deals, and I will definitly use them in the future, I was just anxious to get my Pilot up and going the way I wanted it and I am too lazy to install myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts