Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on vacation a few weeks ago and didn't have easy access to a computer. I dropped from the #4 top poster all the way down to #9. Maybe if I post a bunch of meaningless posts....like this one....I can get back into the top 5 again. And to the 8 people that have posted more than me.....please don't respond to this post with a "hey...go for it". It'd defeat the purpose. Just kidding!!! I'm enjoying all the posts on this well run site. Keep 'em coming all.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just out of curiosity...

...how many "new posts" did you have when you got back?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I actually didn't have many "new" posts when I got back. I had access to a computer...just not "easy" access. So I was able to read alot of the new posts on vacation, just didn't take the time to post any of my own.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I feel your "pain," WNY. I was #1 when I went on vacation, down to #3 when I got back. Passed by a guy that wasn't even on board when I left! PrG seems to be the master of the 1-line message - looks like he'll leave 30-40 per night. No mas - give him the crown now. Fortunately, like you, I too enjoy even meaningless mentions of the fair Pilot. Long live this board!

WNYPilotGuy said:
Went on vacation a few weeks ago and didn't have easy access to a computer. I dropped from the #4 top poster all the way down to #9. Maybe if I post a bunch of meaningless posts....like this one....I can get back into the top 5 again. And to the 8 people that have posted more than me.....please don't respond to this post with a "hey...go for it". It'd defeat the purpose. Just kidding!!! I'm enjoying all the posts on this well run site. Keep 'em coming all.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Re: Re: Geez....I'm away from the computer for one week...

pjl56 said:
I feel your "pain," WNY. I was #1 when I went on vacation, down to #3 when I got back. Passed by a guy that wasn't even on board when I left! PrG seems to be the master of the 1-line message - looks like he'll leave 30-40 per night. No mas - give him the crown now. Fortunately, like you, I too enjoy even meaningless mentions of the fair Pilot. Long live this board!

:2:

Hah ... you snooze you lose ... I lost my PILOT ... so what else have I got to do ...

PrG

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Posting

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
is

·
Registered
1,222 Posts