Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Quick question. I wanted to replace this highlighted piece with a new one. The old one is cracked for some reason. Works fine but I’m just anal retentive. Got this car used and this piece has always bothered me.

Does anyone know where to get this piece?

And is there a video on how to install?

Thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts
Check out posts 12-14 here:

Find the part # on any Honda online parts site, then google the part # to see where it's cheapest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey folks,

Quick question. I wanted to replace this highlighted piece with a new one. The old one is cracked for some reason. Works fine but I’m just anal retentive. Got this car used and this piece has always bothered me.

Does anyone know where to get this piece?

And is there a video on how to install?

Thanks

View attachment 132492
Hi am having the same issue the plastic gear markings cracked. I checked the post and no one seem to say how to obtain a replacement. Did you figure it out ?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Described in post 2 above.

There are many Honda parts departments and vendors with online presence, and the full parts catalog available in your browser. For some reason I default to College Hills Honda Parts, but any will get the job done. Find the part you want in the online catalog, order from their site or use gargle to find other options.

Just browsing for that part for my 2013 car, it comes up as 54721-SZA-A82ZB , fits all 2012-2015 Pilot 2WD or 4WD, named intuitively as:

Escutcheon Set, Select Lever NH658L (Dj Interior Silver) - Honda (54721-SZA-A82ZB)

$53.59 plus shipping from College Hills Honda Parts at the time of this posting.

* Do your own verification that this is the part you want *
Free advice, worth every penny, money-back guarantee, use at your own risk, your mileage may vary, small parts may present choking hazard, keep out of reach of children, some assembly required, may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, do not exceed recommended dosage, do not drive or operate dangerous machinery, eye protection recommended, use in a well-ventilated area only, try in a non-visible area before treating the whole item... In other words, you are on your own!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts