Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I'm hoping to get some feedback and maybe some answers from this forum. My wife and I just bought a 2019 EX-L Pilot. This is our 3rd one and have had nothing but good luck with the previous two pilots. We've put a couple thousand miles on the car and my wife started to notice a noise when she was cruising at 75 miles an hour or more. She recorded it on her cell phone and we took it into the dealership where we bought it. They drove it and heard the same thing and called it "Gear Noise" and told us it should go away after the break in period or after our first oil change. Not liking that answer, I took it to a different Honda dealership and they are now telling us that all 2 wheel drive pilots make that same noise. So my wife asked to drive a new one. They took her out in a 4 wheel drive touring as they didn't have any 2019's on the lot. My wife called them on it and said it's not comparing apples to apples. They sent our video to Honda Corporate and they acknowledged they hear the sound, but say it's normal. I feel like this is BS. We bought a new car and we want it to be perfect. Any suggestions? Would this qualify for Lemon law?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts