Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I purchased my Pilot, I noticed the noise and contacted Honda and the dealer immidiately. Honda gave the "it is Normal" answer.

I did not stopped there, and write up a letter to them for which they replied in writing that this is a normal problem.

To me there is not such a thing as a Normal defect. The lousy engineers that Honda have should be fire.

I think Honda should take action on this issue, and not give the same answer to everybody.

For Canadians go to CAMVAP.CA, lets make enough noise that somebody will have to here us.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I don't find the noise objectionable and rarely hear it. I've also heard it in other vehicles. No big deal to me.

Al

·
Registered
186 Posts
AlH said:
I don't find the noise objectionable and rarely hear it. I've also heard it in other vehicles. No big deal to me.

Al
I agree - have had the Pilot for 3K miles now - don't quite understand any problem with gas tank sloshing noise.

Bake:p

·
Registered
494 Posts
I heard a thud from the gas tank once.

I owned several vehicles and a few have had noisy gas tanks. To me it is a non-problem, but it would be nice if it didn't make any noise at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts