Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my garage wall bumpers from Improvements Catalog for my Accord. Got two sets to protect all the doors. Was getting chips in the paint when my toddler opened the door against the concrete wall. Here is a link:
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/...4zz&dept_id=250&strFindSpec=&Solutions=&code=
They are made to be nailed into 2x4 studs, however some double sided foam tape did the trick on the concrete.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
autobahn - thanks for the link, I saw these awhile back and meant to order. I only need one of them, though (double garage w/ plenty o' space already on the one side). 03Pilot, if you can use the other, I'll forward it on to you when I get it. PM me......

autobahn said:
Just got my garage wall bumpers from Improvements Catalog for my Accord. Got two sets to protect all the doors. Was getting chips in the paint when my toddler opened the door against the concrete wall.

·
Registered
26 Posts
pjl56,

I would be interested in getting the one side from you. I, also, only need to protect one side. Let me know if interested at sterling.babcock at latticesemi dot com

·
Registered
592 Posts
Re: Re: Garage Wall Bumpers

pjl56:

Thanks for the offer. But for me to use a garage door bumper, I would have to have a garage first :D You know what the real estate market is like, here in the Bay Area, don't you.

pjl56 said:
autobahn - thanks for the link, I saw these awhile back and meant to order. I only need one of them, though (double garage w/ plenty o' space already on the one side). 03Pilot, if you can use the other, I'll forward it on to you when I get it. PM me......

·
Registered
273 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Garage Wall Bumpers

Sorry, 03, I was being presumptuous, I see :eek:.

sbabcock, it yours gratis as a fellow-Pilot.org member if you can figure out how to PM (Private Message) me. Your techno challenge of the day........ :)

03pilot said:
pjl56:

Thanks for the offer. But for me to use a garage door bumper, I would have to have a garage first :D You know what the real estate market is like, here in the Bay Area, don't you.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Call this a garage?

At least you all have a garage that the Pilot fits in. Need to get you a closeup of how small this garage really is. Tried to put the Pilot in. Barely got the mirrors in, could not get out of the door without hitting it on the wall and squeezing and then tried to open up the rear lift - glass touched the open door above. Ouch! Moved it back out under the carport.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts