Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Gallery of Installed Pilot Accessories

421K views 375 replies 100 participants last post by  3.14l0t 
#1 ·
Which accessory should be at the top of the list?

We just purchased a Redrock Pearl EX-L and I'm looking at all the accessories avail. My wife could care less but I've caught the bug. What accessories are must haves'? What I would like to garner is things such as the fog lights for example. It seems like you can get them with the full bumper or half bumper trim. Which is better or more appealing? How about the cargo accessories. What is the most practical? Thanks and also, if you can supply pictures of them in use especially the cargo ones it would be greatly appreciated!! :)

*** EDITED BY KEMOSABE ***

This thread has been hijacked by me and renamed to "Gallery of Installed Pilot Accessories" since I've loaded it with a bunch of accessory photos!!!

#2 ·
Re: Which accessory should be at the top of the list?

Mpressive said:
We just purchased a Redrock Pearl EX-L and I'm looking at all the accessories avail. My wife could care less but I've caught the bug. What accessories are must haves'? What I would like to garner is things such as the fog lights for example. It seems like you can get them with the full bumper or half bumper trim. Which is better or more appealing? How about the cargo accessories. What is the most practical? Thanks and also, if you can supply pictures of them in use especially the cargo ones it would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Another Piloteer from Germantown???? Kemo - lookey here!!!!:2:

I guess my #1 accessory would be the rear splash guards. They are a MUST HAVE in my book. Beyond that it all comes down to what your wants and needs are and how much you get into personalizing your Pilot.

Good Luck!!

#6 ·
Thank you all for the feedback!! Anyone else? No foglight, sunroof :), no pics of the accessory in use? Thanks!!

#11 ·
I think the all-season mats are a real help..specially for snowy areas. There is a group guy going on for these right now with tim.

The OEM all-season mats have the advantage of fiting real well with the shape of the vehicle. Their disadvantage is that they do not cover the dead-pedal area

#14 ·
Do all of your rear splash guards "fit like a glove" or if upon careful inspection you can see that they aren't "molded" to the car. From the back on the underside, is there a slight gap where the square cutout is? Along the edges, should water be able to go down between the guard and the car's body? Am I just obsessing that my husband didn't put his all into the installation and that they could have been a little snugger? Or maybe they aren't supposed to be so any water can drain out or evaporate???? They don't flop around....they are tight, just not "molded" to the car. Good golly....I'm even confusing myself now!

#23 ·
Kemosabe,

Where do you find the time? :) Those pictures are awesome!! I think the one thing that caught my eye the most believe it or not, were the chrome tail pipes. Definitely look classy!! Keep the pics coming. Any pics of the diffenence in the two fog light options? Sorry didn't look at page one. That sunroof is definitely looking good.

Kemo, :)

Do you plan on getting the sunroof? If so, where have you found in our area that installs them?

#24 ·
Mpressive said:
Kemosabe,

[ S N I P P E D ]

Do you plan on getting the sunroof? If so, where have you found in our area that installs them?
Mpressive: No, I do not plan on getting the sunroof -- the thought did cross my mind for a while, but as of now, I think I'm bagging the idea (not enuff spare cash under the mattress...). I can't give you any advice on any shops around our area that may install them -- sorry!!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.