Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gents -

As promised, the gallery software has been purchased and installed on hondapilot.org. It is accessible by clicking on the 'gallery' link on the top navigation bar.

What does it do? Well, it allows registered members to have their own private or public photoalbum, hopefully showing off your Pilot.

You can post as many pictures as you'd like. If you hit some type of limit, let me know, and I'll raise the bar.

Other members can rate your pictures, or post comments.

Now. If you would like for a certain picture to appear on the home page, just send me the link (url) of the picture in the gallery. This is much easier than sending me the actual pic, me uploading it, etc, etc.

If you have any questions, do let me know. Let the uploading begin!

your admin.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Super job!!!

Great!!!!! Thanks for all your time and effort!!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Thanks, admin!!! :7:

For those of you who are not familiar with the gallery and how it works, hop on over to our sister site, acuramdx.org, and take a look at their gallery!!! :4: :17:

Then come back and start posting... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Very nice, admin!

BTW, do you have any stickers available? My Pilot is due to be delivered next Thursday and I'd like to "christen" it with a honda-pilot.org sticker soon!

Keep up the fantastic work

ammdaddy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, still no stickers. I would rather do lic. plate frame, which I'm still in the process....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
I wouldn't mind making my own frame with a black plastic frame from Walmart and another H-P.org sticker.:4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Thank you Admin!!!:D :18: :18: :29: :29:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
super
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
I did what shutrbug suggested, make my own frame using the h-p.org sticker.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Originally posted by admin
As promised, the gallery software has been purchased and installed on hondapilot.org. It is accessible by clicking on the 'gallery' link on the top navigation bar.

Excellent work on this admin , thank you:31:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
What a great addition to/improvement of the site!!! This is gonna be FUN! Thank you admin!!! :jump3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
wwong said:
I did what shutrbug suggested, make my own frame using the h-p.org sticker.
wow thats a neat idea...why did'nt I think of it :1pat: :mblah:
I will do this too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Why?

What exactly is the point of hiding license plate numbers? If they were a security risk, why would they be displayed in plain view on the front and back of every car in 50 point font? Why would people even be allowed to have personalized plates? Mine is RAUDI. Can someone tell me what you could possibly do with this information? I see hundreds of plates per day, and the worst I could do is report them as a HOV lane violater and they'd get a pamphlet in the mail.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Re: Why?

Phil M said:
What exactly is the point of hiding license plate numbers? If they were a security risk, why would they be displayed in plain view on the front and back of every car in 50 point font? Why would people even be allowed to have personalized plates? Mine is RAUDI. Can someone tell me what you could possibly do with this information? I see hundreds of plates per day, and the worst I could do is report them as a HOV lane violater and they'd get a pamphlet in the mail.
This was discussed (and cussed) to some length over here , but nothing much was ever sorted out. FWIW, I'm with you and see no benefit is hiding numbers in pictures.

:7:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
admin said:

[ S N I P P E D ]
Now. If you would like for a certain picture to appear on the home page, just send me the link (url) of the picture in the gallery. This is much easier than sending me the actual pic, me uploading it, etc, etc.
[ S N I P P E D ]
Hey, we have a new photo for the home page, but it sure as heck doesn't look like a2Pilot's MDX!!! :creeplook :1zhelp:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Thank You!

Thanks Admin...

We appreciate all you do to make our stay here more enjoyable.

Don & Brenda:4:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top