Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fyi...

Just saw a note from my dealer that they have a Red and Havasu EX-L's that are available at MSRP, only option is the wheellocks they put on all their alloys that come in (after finding cars sitting on blocks when they got in)

They are in Merced..about ~2 hour drive from the Bay Area. Pleasant to work with (waiting for my sagebrush EX-L to come in).

...Steve

-------------
We have one Red and one Havasu blue
EX-L Pilot available for immediate delivery at MSRP + $89.00 for
Honda Wheel locks and the normal state and local fees. Please call me
at 1-800-734-8101 and ask for John Perry or send me an E-mail [[email protected]].
Thanks,
JP

·
Registered
152 Posts
$89 for wheel locks??? Phew! They cost $24.50 in the rest of the free world. I would pass on the car for that reason alone.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I got that message from Dave Carmack from Merced just yesterday too, about 2 available at MSRP + $89 for the wheel locks.

He sent me an email saying that the Havasu Blue EX-L was already sold now and the Redrock Pearl EX-L is the one that is still available as of today (8/3/02)

$89 for the wheel locks == I just considered that as the premium for getting the car sooner and the trim I wanted). Its a small price to pay considering what others are doing here in the Bay Area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts