Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what type of fuses we have in the pilot. In my old car the fuses seems to be a lot bigger. The pilot fuses are really small and I was wondering if their is a name for them.

Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm not sure what they are called but the guy at my local auto parts store called them "mini fuses."

I bought a box of them that I keep in the Pilot. The box has two of each type of color-coded fuse and a little tool to used to pull them out.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
ChuckW said:
I'm not sure what they are called but the guy at my local auto parts store called them "mini fuses."

I bought a box of them that I keep in the Pilot. The box has two of each type of color-coded fuse and a little tool to used to pull them out.
Some people also refer to them as "mini-blade". The mini size is getting to be more of the "standard" size now for newer vehicles.

YMMV

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a site that talks about atm and atc fuses. They look like they could be the big and mini fuses. Anyone heard of atm and atc fuses

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
jtbmoore said:
I found a site that talks about atm and atc fuses. They look like they could be the big and mini fuses. Anyone heard of atm and atc fuses
ATM is the Mini or Mini-Blade type. The pins are .320" center to center. The ATC or the conventional Blade type (about 50% larger). The pins are .460" center to center.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts