Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgrading to LED Lights and Adding LED Strips in the foot wells. Will tap onto the Door Lights Fuse position with a Fuse Tap Adapter so strips are in sync with doors
Cannot locate the fuse that powers Door lights. Can some one help me with the Fuse position # in the Fuse box.
The Fuse box diagram does not help.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Read the install instructions for the lighted running boards (available at many dealer parts sites...) to get the exact description of the PLUG in each side footwell where those lights just plug in. Much cleaner and easier than fuse-tap hacks. Plus they only go on when you open the door, the function you are really looking for.

Reactions: rc11

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Followed dr bob's advice, I wanted my lights to act just like my my door and interior lights do when unlocking the car and opening the door. I may change that latter, but the install was easy.
Found the connector for the running board lights and pin'd directly into it. Purchased a light set that plugs into Lighter and cut that off then stripped off the wires. Now the car controls the foot well LED lights. I am using two strips under driver and other two on the passenger side. This light kit was wired to go under front dash and back seat but I wanted more light up front only.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts