Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 EX-L that has had illuminated cup holder & foot well lighting added. I wasn't happy with the foot well lighting & was trying to add additional lighting when like a idiot I shorted the wiring. Now have no power (12 volts) & for the life of me can locate a fuse. Anyone have any ideal where the power source comes from or the fuse location. THANKS for any help.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Interior lighting is a 7.5 amp fuse located in position 18.

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Check the interior lighting fuse, which would be #18 in the fuse box (type A) under the dashboard, or the instrument panel lighting fuse, which would be #25.
Beyond that, maybe fuse #28 or #40.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a 2019 EX-L that has had illuminated cup holder & foot well lighting added. I wasn't happy with the foot well lighting & was trying to add additional lighting when like a idiot I shorted the wiring. Now have no power (12 volts) & for the life of me can locate a fuse. Anyone have any ideal where the power source comes from or the fuse location. THANKS for any help.
My understanding is that the cup holder & foot well lighting only illuminate when the headlights or parking lights are on. So, I would check fuses for headlights, parking lights & tail lights. Have you checked that all the exterior lights are working?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My understanding is that the cup holder & foot well lighting only illuminate when the headlights or parking lights are on. So, I would check fuses for headlights, parking lights & tail lights. Have you checked that all the exterior lights are working?
No, I will do so. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check the interior lighting fuse, which would be #18 in the fuse box (type A) under the dashboard, or the instrument panel lighting fuse, which would be #25.
Beyond that, maybe fuse #28 or #40.
Thank You for sharing the info. Hopefully one of those is my problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts