Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

41 - 60 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
What would've caused this?

This is a Trans Am on a dyno. Some of you might've seen it before. Now, what would've caused this to happen? Just plain ol' too high an RPM? Is this the reason our Pilots have a rev limiter? :D

Oh, FYI, it's a 3.5mb file.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: What would've caused this?

RipRocK said:
This is a Trans Am on a dyno. Some of you might've seen it before. Now, what would've caused this to happen? Just plain ol' too high an RPM? Is this the reason our Pilots have a rev limiter? :D

Oh, FYI, it's a 3.5mb file.
Hard to say what caused it -- we don't know if it was :p a stock engine or something the guy tinkered with using aftermarket parts... :8:

I think the explosion would've been a little more clearer if the camera hadn't zoomed in shortly before it went ker-pow... :p

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Guess this can qualify as a video...good place to go to relieve your headache...or while you're enjoying a nice, big, fat doobie :D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
RipRocK said:
Guess this can qualify as a video...good place to go to relieve your headache...or while you're enjoying a nice, big, fat doobie :D
Hey Rip, did I miss something? I don't see any links or videos....:confused:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
That's okay Rip, I do it all the time. There has been times where I had to edit a post 5 times because I kept forgetting to put stuff in it.

BTW, maybe you should put a disclaimer on that post. I think if anyone here is doing a little :1: and watches that they might not see what we are seeing. :2:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Samuel, riseboi, those were really funny. One staged, the other not, but both equally good in their own way.

That guy who did the backflip, did you see how out of it he was when he got up? That's what killed me, not the horribly failed attempt at the backflip. That floor sure gave him a nice uppercut.

41 - 60 of 475 Posts