Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing along when I came across this funny site. It has an archive of videos that will keep you glued to your computer (as if I didn't already have a problem) for hours. I figured for all you folks up north dealing with the snow (or already did deal with it) that THIS video would bring back some memories. If you look close, you can see a MDX in the video.

Anyway, it is a pretty cool site where you can actually search for videos. I can't figure out how to save the videos to my computer, but feel free to add more sites to this thread that may have other videos.

Maybe THIS lady should go to a full service gas station from now on. I guess she hasn't heard the warnings about not going back into your car when pumping gas.

·
Registered
664 Posts
"Snow Tow" is the BEST! You GOTTA check it out. Oh my god. I couldnt believe what these guys were doing. Please everyone check that one out. Hah. I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Why men don't ask for directions

gets my vote for funniest.

BTW, great find FLPilot.

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tak said:
This snow video is bigger and easier to watch.

http://www.srl.utu.fi/AuxDOC/tke/stuff11/autonveto.wmv

BTW, how did she ignite the gas? Is it from a static electricity sparking?

Anyway this is a great site. Thanks FLPilot.
Yes it is caused by static electricity. It happens to me all the time, not sure if just me and this young lady or what.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Here are a few clips I thought I'd share with you guys & gals before I deleted them off my HD. Perhaps some or even most of you saw these already. For best results, you should probably just right-click on the links and save them onto your HD to view them.

Clip #1 Just not his day.
EDITED: Clip #2 Exciting and wonderful world of CSPAN. {Changed it after it was suggested to me that there was nothing funny about it. Sorry if I offended anyone. Should've known better :bonk: Sincerely & truly apologize.} Soccer fans should appreciate this new one.
Clip #3 Would you say he overreatected?
Clip #4 This is funny because I'll never get to drive a car like that.
Clip #5 I have no idea what this is about :22:
Clip #6 Hope they expand into my city soon. I'm still waiting for Krispy Kreme!! :D
Clip #7 I thought this was doctored or was a fake at first. Then, I remembered right away that I saw this exact same game in "Lost in Translation" (a very overrated movie, IMHO. Yes, I get the movie, just didn't think it was that good). Either this kid's a genius or misappropriated his college savings away one yen at a time that would make even Tyco execs proud :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
RipRocK said:
Clip #7 I thought this was doctored or was a fake at first. Then, I remembered right away that I saw this exact same game in "Lost in Translation" (a very overrated movie, IMHO. Yes, I get the movie, just didn't think it was that good). Either this kid's a genius or misappropriated his college savings away one yen at a time that would make even Tyco execs proud :D
Thanks for sharing! That last kid on the game is just crazy. Cant believe someone can move that fast. Almost like the dancing game some asian kid was shown doing.

Hah, the classic is that news clip of the reporter. I laugh every time.

Cspan, wow, I guess thats what can happen with live tv. Figured they had a delay or something built in. Guess not.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
RipRocK said:
Then, I remembered right away that I saw this exact same game in "Lost in Translation" (a very overrated movie, IMHO.
Boy, you can say that again!! I really like Bill Murray but what a boring movie. I guess it got an Academy Award for the lagistics of making it in Japan. :confused:

·
Registered
664 Posts
florida_guy said:

Boy, you can say that again!! I really like Bill Murray but what a boring movie. I guess it got an Academy Award for the lagistics of making it in Japan. :confused:
I really liked the first 15 minutes or whatever when he was trying to understand the japanese photographer and such. I really thought at that time it would be a very good humorous movie and was laughing pretty hard. Having spent a lot of time in Japan and asia I could completely understand the lack of understanding.

[yawn]Then the rest of the movie played out and I couldnt believe I paid to rent it. Most boring movie I had ever seen. Amazingly boring and drawn out. [/yawn]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Oahu_Dave said:

[yawn]Then the rest of the movie played out and I couldnt believe I paid to rent it. Most boring movie I had ever seen. Amazingly boring and drawn out. [/yawn]
It was one of those movies I knew wasn't going to get any better and if I had stumbled across it on cable I would have changed the channel but because I paid to rent the DVD I suffered through the whole thing. Not the first time I've done that. :bonk:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
I was surfing along when I came across this funny site. It has an archive of videos that will keep you glued to your computer (as if I didn't already have a problem) for hours. I figured for all you folks up north dealing with the snow (or already did deal with it) that THIS video would bring back some memories. If you look close, you can see a MDX in the video.

Maybe THIS lady should go to a full service gas station from now on. I guess she hasn't heard the warnings about not going back into your car when pumping gas.
The second link gives me the same (towing) video as the first. There are so many on the site I can't find one with a woman at a gas station.

EDITED: I found it! :) It's number 9. I didn't see a cigarette I wonder what caused that?

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Re: Re: Funny videos

florida_guy said:

The second link gives me the same (towing) video as the first. There are so many on the site I can't find one with a woman at a gas station.

EDITED: I found it! :) It's number 9. I didn't see a cigarette I wonder what caused that?

I've heard about stuff like that before. It's static electricity..from climbing in the car then out. I've heard that can cause it.:eek:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Funny videos

Art said:

I've heard about stuff like that before. It's static electricity..from climbing in the car then out. I've heard that can cause it.:eek:
Yowsa! Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I fill up. :eek: :runaway:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny videos

florida_guy said:

Yowsa! Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I fill up. :eek: :runaway:
Naw watch Mythbusters, they tried everything to get the gas to spark and couldnt. Used cell phones, major static sparks that could hurt you and nothing. Even in an enclosed area. Nothing. Im sure there are freak things, but the whole static thing certainly doesnt seem to be the real deal. Then again what do I/they know. :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RipRocK said:
Clip #6[/url] Hope they expand into my city soon. I'm still waiting for Krispy Kreme!! :D
I have a Krispy Kreme a block from my house (I can smell them when the red light is on), but problem is I don't eat them. I would gladly trade my Krispy Kreme for a beaver any day :12:

It would have to be way before December though....that's when I get married and I am sure that Mrs. FLPilot will be like :14: :headslap: :behead:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
FLPilot said:
I have a Krispy Kreme a block from my house (I can smell them when the red light is on), but problem is I don't eat them.

I actually wouldn't see that as a problem; more like strong self control. Me, I have none. Bottom line is, that stuff's not good for you. The head of the cardiology unit at the university hospital wrote a letter to the editor in one of the local papers here criticizing the free publicity they were getting from the papers when heart disease rate has been steadily climbing over the last decade or so, often with a devastating and tragic affect on the patient and the family. He does has a point.
I would gladly trade my Krispy Kreme for a beaver any day :12:
:19: That I can't argue with.
It would have to be way before December though....that's when I get married and I am sure that Mrs. FLPilot will be like :14: :headslap: :behead:
I hope you have a good bachelor party. Just make sure nobody tapes anything, unless you're the one holding the camera :D

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
FLPilot, congrats!

Talking about video game clips, do a Google Search for "moSMB3.wmv". Mad skills on Super Mario Brothers! :eek:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:

I would gladly trade my Krispy Kreme for a beaver any day :12:
Now you're just funnin' with us FLPilot. You don't have any beavers down there. Their preferred habitat is farther north in fresh water rivers. :p

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
florida_guy said:

Now you're just funnin' with us FLPilot. You don't have any beavers down there. Their preferred habitat is farther north in fresh water rivers. :p
Not sure about that!!! I'm positive I spotted some when I was in Florida two weeks ago!!

:22: :22: :22:

1 - 20 of 475 Posts