Discussion Starter #3
Ouch

How'd they explain this one away??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
re: military jets - oldie but a goodie

when you cut defense spending too much...

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Southern California Storm Watch 2004

This is an actual photo, not retouched or photoshopped. This actually happened during a huge storm about 3 weeks ago as you may have seen on the national news.

Subject: Southern California Coast Storm Watch 2004

Some sympathy is due us for the storms we had this week in California. ....
For you guys who have ever lived in California, you know we have some pretty good storms occasionally. Check out the pic of the damage from a terrible storm that passed through California this month. Some people stayed home and I understand that most schools were cancelled. It really makes you cherish our usual dry climate, and reminds us not to take life for granted.

Warning: Following picture is quite graphic.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Southern California Storm Watch 2004

smurray said:
This is an actual photo, not retouched or photoshopped. This actually happened during a huge storm about 3 weeks ago as you may have seen on the national news.

how many people did it take to pick up the chair

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Southern California Storm Watch 2004

smurray said:

Subject: Southern California Coast Storm Watch 2004

Warning: Following picture is quite graphic.

:eek: OMG!! Was anyone hurt?!?!?!

·
Registered
964 Posts
No, thank goodness nobody was hurt when the chair fell. The chair is currently being investigated by the National Weather Service so it hasn't been touched since the accident.

·
Registered
576 Posts
My wife sent me that picture about a month ago. I've gotten a lot of mileage from that patio furniture photo. It really sums up the horrible weather we have here in SoCal. ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
There must be a massive relief effort under way for all victims of tipped chairs...any idea where we can send contributions or canned goods?

;)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!

I'm physically about 10 miles from Seattle (If I could fly)

I'll be sending that one on to my friends and family around here who chase trash cans and lids down the block on a regular basis.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I endured those horrific SoCal storms for 20 years, I was lucky to make it out with my hyde in one piece.

I hope your chair was okay from the fall. We'll take up a collection to send it to therapy.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Be sure and call FEMA. They may need to declare it an ... area.
Also, you might qualify for coffee and donuts from the Red Cross.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Titans Fan said:
Be sure and call FEMA. They may need to declare it an ... area.
Also, you might qualify for coffee and donuts from the Red Cross.
The chair mentioned that it had always wanted chrome side steps. Interestingly enough, the Pilot chrome side steps fit the chair bolt pattern perfectly. We sure would love to grant the chair his final wish.:2:

·
Registered
898 Posts
New trailer for one passenger only. :D

This is not an April fools joke, it's Uncle Booger’s Bumper Dumper
$59.95 from Steps Enterprises Inc. at www.bumperdumper.com.

Article quote:

The Bumper Dumper is a toilet seat mounted on a base that fits into a standard two-inch hitch receiver. It even has a toilet paper roll holder (but no magazine rack) and can be used with a plastic bag or five-gallon bucket.

Seems like a very useful accessory for off-roading or hunting trips that take you far from the nearest rest room, and Bumper Dumper’s creators have a privacy screen in development.

The company website suggests a couple alternative uses: a way to avoid those filthy gas station “facilities” or put the toilet seat cover down – we know, you don’t do it at home, why would you do it on the road? -- and use the Bumper Dumper as a seat for fishing when you back your pickup down next to a lake or river.

By the way, there really is an Uncle Booger, and his misfortune with a cactus led to the creation of the Bumper Dumper.

:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
For those that talk and forget their driving

Edited by colorider

Just a TAD too much.......:eek:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Just when you thought fire fighters only went up to save kitties