Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Pilot, just got it 2 months ago. Within the past few weeks car has made funny (maybe a slight rattle) when it is started/ignition is turned. Starts fine and drives good. Any thoughts on what could be cause of this. Weather has turned cold the past month, not sure if this could cause something. Could there be an issue with the starter? The car has a 90 day warranty so want to bring it in if there is something that should be fixed.

I do have a video/audio of it but was unable to attach to post - if there is a way to do this, please let me know.

Thank you for any insight!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
I have a 2013 Pilot, just got it 2 months ago. Within the past few weeks car has made funny (maybe a slight rattle) when it is started/ignition is turned. Starts fine and drives good. Any thoughts on what could be cause of this. Weather has turned cold the past month, not sure if this could cause something. Could there be an issue with the starter? The car has a 90 day warranty so want to bring it in if there is something that should be fixed.

I do have a video/audio of it but was unable to attach to post - if there is a way to do this, please let me know.

Thank you for any insight!
You can post it to YouTube then provide a link.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Within the past few weeks car has made funny (maybe a slight rattle) when it is started/ignition is turned. Starts fine and drives good. Any thoughts on what could be cause of this. Weather has turned cold the past month, not sure if this could cause something.
Slight rattle could be simple like exhaust heat shields (thinking positive). Post up the video for internet diagnosis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts