Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring, really nice vehicle so far, but either the Navi/Phone interface is not working or I just can't get the wheel control to respond as it seems it should.

Is there anyway to do full reset on this unit? Other than disconnecting power, I don't know what else to do, and I don't necessarily want to to do that, if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Not sure what you are expecting there. 2012 factory system does not support stuff like Android Auto. You get bluetooth phone calls and audio streaming, but the jog dial is for menu and nav system control. (And nav system is fully in-car contained, it does not interface with your phone). Give specific examples of what you think should work and how, and doesn't.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should clarify, the jog wheel is trying to be used for entering phones, deleting phones, etc. Also, for clearing out saved locations in the NAV and entering new ones. The wheel turns and does what it should do, but the center knob that you hit with the 4 arrows doesn't seem to be working, except for the enter function. I am not trying to use Android Auto.

·
Registered
695 Posts
You are trying to push on those arrows on top of the jog dial? That is not how it works. Top of dial is just a single 'Enter' button. You need to push the entire jog dial in the direction of those arrows. Like the whole dial is one big joystick.

2012 Navigation Manual, see page 11.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts