Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed since my last fill up two days ago that my fuel range has not updated. It increased to 345 miles after I filled the tank, but the miles left had not moved since. I've driven a good 50 miles since then. I have a 2019 Pilot Touring. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
171 Posts
When I filled up our '16 Touring yesterday the range went to 380 miles. Are you sure you filled it all the way?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I noticed since my last fill up two days ago that my fuel range has not updated. It increased to 345 miles after I filled the tank, but the miles left had not moved since. I've driven a good 50 miles since then. I have a 2019 Pilot Touring. Has anyone else experienced this?
If your average fuel economy changed(i.e. mpg increased) from what it was when you filled it up, then that would extend the range. I've seen my range increase when going from city driving to open highway driving. Just be patient and see what it does.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies. I did fill the tank all the way. I think what Aviator6 suggested could be the case. I guess I'm just not used to seeing the range go up! Will keep an eye on it. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts