Registered
1,846 Posts
So, what exactly do these things do?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
sfhondapilot said:
The Deluxe Headlight Strobe Kit combines two of LiteGlow's products into one!

This product includes a double strobe that mounts in composite headlamps to give a super double strobe blast. Requires drilling a 7/16" hole in the headlamp. All kits are complete with (1) weather proof transformer, (2) strobes (for both headlamps) & all parts needed for easy installation. For off-road and show car use only. Available in clear only.

In additon, this product includes a multi-function controller that will make your headlight strobes flash together, zig-zag, or sequence. It also has a speed control as well as an On/Off switch. Controls up to 4 strobes. By LiteGlow.

·
Registered
449 Posts
sfhondapilot said:
They are small, bright strobe lights that can be mounted in any number of locations inside or outside of the vehicle. I saw them on a lowered Civic with neon all over, windshield wiper nozzle lights, an air scoop in the carbon fiber hood, a really b*tchin' stereo and several 'speed' stickers to tell you how fast his car is (not). This guy had them in the headlight and taillight housings and inside his car. It's all about the :bling: baby!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know; I used them mostly at car shows and stuff. Never for driving. IF you guys are implying they're 'rice' ur wrong they're phat; and its a reall attention getter at shows.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
(that was my old car)

and I had ithem right where the front turn signals are.

I put them in the pilot as well (the rear reverse lights, and the fog lights)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts