Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda Pilot & Acura MDX Haynes Repair Manual for sale. Honda Pilot:2003-07, Acura MDX: 2001-2007. Used a couple times and book is in great condition. $23 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
Sounds like someone's riding off into the sunset on a different horse.

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha! I long sold the Pilot back in 2013ish. I still hang around for the company. The only thing I don't miss about my Pilot was the gas mileage.... it was horrible. The Pilot was one of the best built cars I've owned. Everything was rock solid and the seats were comfy AF.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
The only thing I don't miss about my Pilot was the gas mileage.... it was horrible. The Pilot was one of the best built cars I've owned. Everything was rock solid and the seats were comfy AF.
My Pilot is not great on gas (16-19) but I don’t consider it horrible unless I’m comparing it to a small econobox. What kind of mpgs were you getting?

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Pilot is not great on gas (16-19) but I don’t consider it horrible unless I’m comparing it to a small econobox. What kind of mpgs were you getting?
Was getting almost 20, did the timing belt etc. change and it decreased to about 16-18. Still love that car. Had to sell it and get an Odyssey for the bigger family. Kids are getting bigger and with the 'Rona, we're not going anywhere far anytime soon. May think about selling it in the near future. Gas mileage sucks on the Ody too, about 17 MPG around town.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Was getting almost 20, did the timing belt etc. change and it decreased to about 16-18. Still love that car. Had to sell it and get an Odyssey for the bigger family. Kids are getting bigger and with the 'Rona, we're not going anywhere far anytime soon. May think about selling it in the near future. Gas mileage sucks on the Ody too, about 17 MPG around town.
Back in the day I traded the 2000 Odyssey for the Pilot after getting stranded at home or on the road whenever it snowed. With either I’ve become accustomed to sub 20 mpg. Maybe another Pilot will be in your future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts