Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!

Like new, I bought this off eBay for $40 but never used it as I got rid of my 14’ Pilot. This application it is to other years but I couldn’t tell you the range of years.

$25 shipped
PayPal or Venmo

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
SOLD!!!!!!
My mail lady just handed it to me. In one piece (a record for her) ... looks brand new and even works in my puter. I have the paper versions but I really like the electronic form. Lightning quick searching, I can enlarge the print and diagrams to where I can actually see them and I don't feel like I've pumped iron pulling down and putting back those heavy paper manuals on the shelf. And the bonus is I loaded it in my iPad and can use it at the car and don't have to worry about cleaning my hands to look up something like I do with the paper version. I'm getting a protective shield for the iPad screen for that reason. Thanks! I'm always a little hesitant buying stuff online from strangers. This was a good buy! ... not goodbye.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My mail lady just handed it to me. In one piece (a record for her) ... looks brand new and even works in my puter. I have the paper versions but I really like the electronic form. Lightning quick searching, I can enlarge the print and diagrams to where I can actually see them and I don't feel like I've pumped iron pulling down and putting back those heavy paper manuals on the shelf. And the bonus is I loaded it in my iPad and can use it at the car and don't have to worry about cleaning my hands to look up something like I do with the paper version. I'm getting a protective shield for the iPad screen for that reason. Thanks! I'm always a little hesitant buying stuff online from strangers. This was a good buy! ... not goodbye.
Awesome man, enjoy!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts