Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDITED on 08/19/2020 with price update.
Hey everyone,

I just took the wheels+tires of my passport elite at 1800 miles. They're working perfectly and still look good! I just wanted to put 18"s on because 20"s aren't my style. I made an ebay listing with more information about them. Feel free to message me on ebay or here! Ebay is better if you want a fast response though. The sale will happen through ebay because they offer buyer and seller protection.

These wheels will fit the 2020 pilot! not sure on older models, but you can easily check yourself. I'm doing local pickup in the Madison, WI area. I will drive and meet you halfway if you live far. Here are some pics of the wheels on the car and then after takeoff.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just took the wheels+tires of my passport elite at 1800 miles. They're working perfectly and still look good! I just wanted to put 18"s on because 20"s aren't my style. I made an ebay listing with more information about them. Feel free to message me on ebay or here! Ebay is better if you want a fast response though. The sale will happen through ebay because they offer buyer and seller protection.

These wheels will fit the 2020 pilot! not sure on older models, but you can easily check yourself. I'm doing local pickup in the Madison, WI area. I will drive and meet you halfway if you live far. Here are some pics of the wheels on the car and then after takeoff.
Sounds like a good deal for the prospective buyer. Trend seems to be going towards bigger wheels. Your move to 18” has merit perhaps for less weight, tire selection and better road impact survivability. On my build the plan is to bump up to 17” wheels.

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Hey everyone,

The E-bay link not working for me. The link "may" be through your password protected account?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Link works fine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Everyone,

The Ebay link is closed temporarily. I won't have access to the wheels for a week or two. They are not sold yet!

If you're interested in these, feel free to respond to this post or message me! I check this site once every couple of days. I can arrange something between us and then create the ebay listing when ready.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
Will they fit, no adapter to a 15 LX 4WD?

Oh, OK, the ad says they're sold- $750? cool, Good deal for both buyer/seller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts