Brand new OEM headlights (left and right) for 2015 Honda Pilot (should also fit 2012-2014)
- Professionally customized by LightWerkz in NJ
- Morimoto Bi-xenon FX-R projectors for low-beam (with optional solenoid for high-beam use)
- Panamera-style shrouds for projectors
- Morimoto XSB Angle Eyes around projectors
- Toyota OEM Denso HID ballasts with Philips D2S bulbs
I bought these headlights brand new in 2014 and had them customized by LightWerkz to convert the halogen bowl to an HID projector. Shortly after that, our son was born, etc etc and I never got around to installing these on our Pilot. Then the lease was up and we turned it in. These have been stored in my garage ever since. Brand new, never used. I paid nearly $2000 for the headlights, customizations, and labor. I connected the lights to a spare battery in the supplied pictures to demonstrate they are working. These bolt in and plug into the factory wires without any permanent modifications.
Asking $800 OBO. I prefer local pickup in southern California but willing to ship within US.