Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of 20x8.5" TSW Sonoma Rims, et35, with 255/45R20 BF Goodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S tires located in Wilmington, DE. The set has about 5k miles on them and were removed when I sold my ‘14 Pilot. They are a 5x120 bolt pattern and I’m including the correct hub-centric rings, spline-drive lug nuts, and sockets.

One rim lip has been refinished due to light curbing, and one tire has been plugged and patched due to a small screw between treads; both repairs were professionally done by Sports Car Tire with receipts. Only known issue is that one of the TPMS sensors might be bad/dead battery. Otherwise, the rims are straight and true; the tires are in great shape: two are at 8/32”, and two are at 7/32” depth. Prefer local pickup, but willing to meet up within a reasonable distance from 19805, or ship at buyer’s expense.

Asking $900 on eBay, CL, and FB Marketplace, but will go $800 or best offer for forum members.

Thanks!

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Rim Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Tire Wire Electrical wiring Cable Automotive tire Pen Tire Automotive tire Leather Auto part Textile Tire Automotive tire Auto part Leather Hand Tire Automotive tire Auto part Tread Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - lowered price

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump - these are still available; lowered price

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
If only the tires on our Pilot were near replacement... I'm only 45 or so mins from you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts