Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
My boss has them on his new car and I thought it would be nice to have them on my Pilot. His actually work at all times whether he's parking or not and he uses them to guage his distance from other cars while driving.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Oops, I meant he has front sensors on his BMW, not this particular sensor.

His range is 25 feet and he has a line of LED's on his dash that show him how close he is to objects in front of his car.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Was this a factory option? If not, who is the manufacturer? Operators who have less than optimum depth perception could benefit from these as well as those who are just plain inattentive! I like the concept.

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's a BMW 7 Series and got them stock. He's got backup sensors on the rear bumper and proximity sensors on the front. The front sensors stay on all the time, even when driving at highway speeds.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
HU???

ChuckW said:
Oops, I meant he has front sensors on his BMW, not this particular sensor.

His range is 25 feet and he has a line of LED's on his dash that show him how close he is to objects in front of his car.
So at what speeds does he follow at less than 25 Feet?!?!?! :eek:

Where does he live and where does he drive.

And if he is at less than 25 feet, how does he have time to look at the lights???

·
Registered
342 Posts
He's in Savannah and he definitely tailgates. In his defense, he said that his sensors usually start detecting cars in front of him when he pulls up to stoplights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts