Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread recently, and can't find it now, where someone showed a picture of a rubber part and asked what is was. The answer - it was a rubber plug or finisher that fit in the end of the front seat track to give it a finished look. I wish I could find that thread.

On to my question. My driver's seat has those rubber things in the end of each track, but the passenger seat does not. I looked at a used Pilot on a dealer's lot recently, and that one was the same way. Does only the power driver's seat in your Pilot have those rubber plugs that fit into the end of the seat track?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
jay said:
I saw a thread recently, and can't find it now, where someone showed a picture of a rubber part and asked what is was. The answer - it was a rubber plug or finisher that fit in the end of the front seat track to give it a finished look. I wish I could find that thread.

[ S N I P P E D ]

jay: Was it this post? Click here

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Front Seats - track question?

kemosabe said:

jay: Was it this post? Click here
Great job, kemo! That's the post. So I guess the passenger seat in my Pilot is missing those things. I'll bet the dealer wants like $13 a piece for new ones.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Front Seats - track question?

jay said:

Great job, kemo! That's the post. So I guess the passenger seat in my Pilot is missing those things. I'll bet the dealer wants like $13 a piece for new ones.
Probably... and then the service advisor will have the nerve to say, "Mr. jay, we can install that piece for you for $84 and you'll have to leave your Pilot here for the whole day!" :p :p
:2: :2:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Front Seats - track question?

jay said:

According to Honda, I think that they are referred to as a "CAP, SLIDE ADJUSTER END". Look at Part # 9 on this diagram. They are normally about $ 4.00 each.

Here's more detail on the seat parts.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts