Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto case only in the passenger window does not work from the passenger door key. I mean, if I want to close or open the window from the same door key, I can do that, but the auto feature does not work.
As for the main key, I cannot control it through the passenger window?
my car type honda pilot lx 2013
By the way from the driver's switch i can control with all window except the passenger window i can 't.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Auto case only in the passenger window does not work from the passenger door key. I mean, if I want to close or open the window from the same door key, I can do that, but the auto feature does not work.
As for the main key, I cannot control it through the passenger window?
my car type honda pilot lx 2013
By the way from the driver's switch i can control with all window except the passenger window i can 't.
Is the master switch in the driver side door in the "On" position? If so, you may need to replace the switch in the passenger door. I say this because you can open and close from the drivers side door.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I am not understand what did you mean "On position" the switch in the driver side door not work.this case only with passenger door window.

·
Registered
2005 Pilot LX
2,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I am a bit confused what the problem is. I understand English is not your primary language, so I’ll ask some questions which have yes or no answers.

1) Is the issue ONLY with the front passenger window?
2) Do the locks work properly on the front passenger door?
3) Can you move the front passenger window up and down from the front passenger door switch?
4) Can you move the front passenger window up and down from the main driver’s door switch?
5) Does the auto open function work on the front passenger window?
6) Does the auto close function work on the front passenger window?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your welcome,
I answered you with yes or no on the same your question,so I am grateful for your help.

1) Is the issue ONLY with the front passenger window? yes
2) Do the locks work properly on the front passenger door? yes
3) Can you move the front passenger window up and down from the front passenger door switch? yes
4) Can you move the front passenger window up and down from the main driver’s door switch? no
5) Does the auto open function work on the front passenger window? no
6) Does the auto close function work on the front passenger window? no
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2005 Pilot LX
2,618 Posts
Additional questions with yes/no answers:
1) Can you move the two rear windows up and down from the main driver’s door switch?
2) Has any recent repair work been performed on the Pilot?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Try power window reset:

Roll down the window and hold the button down for 5 seconds, now raise it up but do NOT activate the auto-up feature, and hold the up button up for 3 seconds, you are done!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1) Can you move the two rear windows up and down from the main driver’s door switch? Yes
2) Has any recent repair work been performed on the Pilot? No, but I bought it as a used car i think it repaired before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts