Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 pilot which I love to drive....My husband keeps complaining about the positioning of the headrests in the front...he rarely drives it or rides in it. I thought surely you could adjust, but kept forgetting to look it up. But NO...as far as I can tell only the rear rests are adjustable...You may remove the front ones only. In the manual it states the importance of having the headrests properly set so that your head is cradles in the rest. Am I missing something, or is this a negative I am just now discovering after 15 months with my Pilot? ALSO....can anyone tell me this...I just took it in to have a windnoise fixed....which, by the way, they did find. If anyone has that problem at 55+ the Honda computer will tell them what to do...The problem is that they somehow disconnected the thin plastic tube that carries washer fluid to the sprayers on the hood. I noticed the washer receptable was empty and filled it, only to have it all run out. Then we found the tube loose.My husband can't tell how to replace it...wondered if any of you happen to know anything about it??? We live 50 miles from a dealer and have to wait a while to take it.Thanks for any help on either of these issues.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
If you do a search on headrests you'll see a lengthy thread here discussing them.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
With the loose washer tube problem, can you post pictures of the loose tube so we might get an idea of how to talk you through a fix?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
jay said:
With the loose washer tube problem, can you post pictures of the loose tube so we might get an idea of how to talk you through a fix?
To follow through with jay's post, here's the best picture that I could find in the Service Manual that shows the tubes leading in/out of the reservoir:

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Take the third row headrest and insert it into the front seat and compare. The third row headrest has to be removed when folding down the third row seat... so leave them off and try them up front.

·
Registered
27 Posts
kemosabe said:
To follow through with jay's post, here's the best picture that I could find in the Service Manual that shows the tubes leading in/out of the reservoir:
You can't, I tried.

The spacing of the support posts is different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts