Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

The glass of Fog light is broken, Driver Side.

I checked the part number on the Honda estore
It gives me 33951-TY0-305

Honda online store : 2017 pilot foglight (-'18) parts

However, when I contacted two dealerships, Both gave me a different part number: 33950 T6Z A01.

Three questions:

I am in Canada.

1- 33951-TY0-305 & 33950 T6Z A01 ==> Are they comptiable?

2- Does it really matter if this part is OEM or a replacement, does the quality really differ here? the brightness?

3- The dealership price is CAD 150+tax (130 USD), but on ebay, I see it might cost me (62 USD for OEM or 40 USD for replacement)

(62 USD including shipping for OEM)
Genuine Honda Fog Light Assembly L Front 33950-T6Z-A01 | eBay

(40 USD including shipping for replacement)
33951-TY0-305 REPLACEMENT FOG LAMP LH FOR ACCORD CIVIC ODYSSEY PILOT RIDGELINE | eBay

Thanks
Omar Ahmed

·
Registered
388 Posts
Replaced mine last week. Got it from route 22 honda for 42.62 shipped. 33900-t6z-a01. Took 15 minutes. Mine was the front passenger side

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well, depending on your needs, it might be a good time to upgrade to the Baja Designs fog light kit from Jsport. At least you would gain in lighting performance because those prices for just a lens seem like it makes the Jsport kit a deal.

I have the kit installed in my Pilot. Was plug and play, came with harness adapters to plug into the OEM connectors. I drive on the street with them and never had issues with Police but not sure how strict they are in Canada.

I do want to say, if they do not ship to Canada, I think they are just reselling a kit another company put together. I can't remember what the company was though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts