Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried to remove their exterior front door moulding?? (The black piece). I need to replace mine and can not find any instructions on how to remove it. Thanx in advance

·
Registered
526 Posts
"Might" be ...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Under the "sticky" section of this forum, there is a post by a kind person who downloaded all the online Honda service manual files. I think it is the second posting.

·
Registered
303 Posts
So ghetto :sneaky:
I'm scared to find out what's next. Probably an engine part being held on with chewed gum.

"TSB 2020-25: Initiate airbox removal by scraping chewed gum from the bottom side. One scraper and a bottle of Goo Gone has been provided to all dealerships to complete this procedure. Reinstallation without using new gum chewed for a minimum of 60 seconds (or until flavor is gone) will delay reimbursement of repair."

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm scared to find out what's next. Probably an engine part being held on with chewed gum.

"TSB 2020-25: Initiate airbox removal by scraping chewed gum from the bottom side. One scraper and a bottle of Goo Gone has been provided to all dealerships to complete this TSB."
I understand that all manufacturers cut costs but Honda imo goes much farther. They are very good at cutting quality in many areas while maintaining the "illusion" of quality. Components will last for about 3-5 years with the need for replacement or servicing shortly thereafter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts