Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While closing the driver door I was distracted and the top rear edge put a nasty cut on my cheek. I am fairly tall (6'3") so this might not be an issue for everyone. This door edge comes to a point and is very sharp. I posted this just FYI. I'll be more careful next time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
where on the door?

right on the top corner?

My Pilot won't be here for another 3 weeks or so, but if at 6'3" it caught you on the cheek, I'm wondering if at 6'5" that would catch me right in the neck.

How would THAT be for an evening news story? "Big clumsy goof severs jugular while picking up wife's new car"

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: where on the door?

mcardle said:
right on the top corner?

"Big clumsy goof severs jugular while picking up wife's new car"
:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wife files for Divorce from dead husband

5'8" Mr. Average severs head while attempting to see if the top of the door on his new car is as sharp as the giants say it is. He fell off his step ladder after cutting his finger on the sharp edge. The man's wife came running out of the house "just in time to save my new leather seats" she said. "I can't bear to stay married to a man who is so careless with all that blood around my my new Pilot" she told reporters.

News at eleven.

·
Registered
15 Posts
LOL

That was funny, idloveaguinness.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I think that almost apply to most of car. For passenger cars, the edge is right in front of my chest. Got hit once, Ooch. Just be careful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts