Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get a free oil change offer from their Honda dealership? Right after I signed all the paperwork, the sales rep said that the dealership would pay for every other oil change.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you had asked for it BEFORE you signed the paperwork you would have got it every oil change. The problem with dealer oil changes is that you've got to have a lot of time on your hands. Most of us are spoiled with the speed of Jiffy Lube or Valvoilne Instant Oil Change, etc. The dealers aren't going to get you on your way in ten minutes or less.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I doubt if every dealer would've offered him free oil change, even if he had asked BEFORE he signed the papers. Yes, there are those who did get the oil change deal, but I don't think everyone has it, even those who asked for it.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Not me!

I'm still from the "old school" anyway and prefer to do my own oil changes. I rotate my tires and do the oil/filter change every 5K miles - takes me about 30-40 minutes - start to finish!!

YMMV

:)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Not me!

colorider said:
I'm still from the "old school" anyway and prefer to do my own oil changes. I rotate my tires and do the oil/filter change every 5K miles - takes me about 30-40 minutes - start to finish!!

YMMV

:)
How often do you lube the wheels on that neat wagon in your back yard? :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I receive a free oil change from the dealer every 7500 miles.. I pay for the oil changes in between.. And my service depart schedules the oil changes..in and out in 30 mins or less with all the paper work..Besides the free oil changes given by the service depart, My sales consultant slipped me 4 coupons for free oil changes..so I have been using them for the changes in between...

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Not me!

florida_guy said:

How often do you lube the wheels on that neat wagon in your back yard? :D
As soon as the snow melts - I dig out the grease gun!!!

:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Not me!

colorider said:

As soon as the snow melts - I dig out the grease gun!!!
:eek:
Are you serious? Do you actually use it? I thought it was just decorational.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts