Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Through a goof-up at Amazon I ended up with an extra gasket for my EGR valve on my '06 Pilot. I only needed one and figured someone here could use it.

It's Honda part number 18715-PB2-000. It's up to you to determine if this is the right one for you. No refunds! ;)

It's yours for the low, low price of zero! If you're local we can meet and I can hand it to you or I can mail it. I'd put it in a stiff CD mailer. The postage to send it will be my gift to you.

NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR MAILING ADDRESS HERE!

PM me and the first to ask for it gets it.

Once it's gone I'll delete this post so others don't get their hopes up needlessly.

Larry.

·
Administrator
15,514 Posts
FYI, you can't delete a thread, but Moderators can close it.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
As indicated in my profile by hovering over my avatar, I'm located in Canada. As this might incur extra mailing costs for an already generous offer, I'd be perfectly OK if you chose to go with a member who's located in the lower 48.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone,

Through a goof-up at Amazon I ended up with an extra gasket for my EGR valve on my '06 Pilot. I only needed one and figured someone here could use it.

It's Honda part number 18715-PB2-000. It's up to you to determine if this is the right one for you. No refunds! ;)

It's yours for the low, low price of zero! If you're local we can meet and I can hand it to you or I can mail it. I'd put it in a stiff CD mailer. The postage to send it will be my gift to you.

NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR MAILING ADDRESS HERE!

PM me and the first to ask for it gets it.

Once it's gone I'll delete this post so others don't get their hopes up needlessly.

Larry.
The gasket is now gone.

Thanks,
Larry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts