Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Frankfurt Auto Show today. Think it is the largest in the world. Checked out the Honda booth. They were excited about the new Accord Diesel. This of course is the European model which Acura is selling in the US. Biggest SUV was the CRV. Bummer.

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Honda booth

Honda had one of the weaker booths, since their market share in Europe is not as big

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fulvia

Nice car...

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stop!

Police

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The new competition

X3

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X3

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some of the expo halls

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mini gets the prize for advertising...

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice to see the CR-V bumpers are backing to being body colored instead of black plastic, it made it look too cheap looking.

·
Registered
252 Posts
michaelp95 said:
Nice to see the CR-V bumpers are backing to being body colored instead of black plastic, it made it look too cheap looking.
Sure looks pretty. It also appears the wrap-around headlights are eerily similar to the Pilot's. Hope it won't have the same problems as the Pilot's gouging damage incidents on the body-colored plastic panels. Thanks for the postcards, Autobahn. BTW, how fast do you go on the autobahns?

·
Registered
143 Posts
autobahn
Nice pics! I'm planing a trip to Germany next year. Just a curiosity. Hom many Pilots have you seen in Europe?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ipomoea said:
Thanks for the postcards, Autobahn. BTW, how fast do you go on the autobahns?
In the Pilot, typicall 100-105 MPH. Rock solid performance.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BMWRT said:
autobahn
Nice pics! I'm planing a trip to Germany next year. Just a curiosity. Hom many Pilots have you seen in Europe?
Only the American communities have the Pilot over here. There are probably 6-8 here in Heidelberg. Of course, I had the first.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey Autobahn

Great stuff from the Frankfurt Auto Show, you're turning into our "Honda-Pilot.org" european correspondent!!!!!

I'm wondering something (not having a map right next to me), do you get a chance to see any of the future vehicles that are being tested running around the highways and biways of that area???

If so, I''m know me, and I'm sure others on this site would love to see some "autobahn" spy photos!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Auto,

Great shots. Love the Fulva model, a bit like an MB from the profile.

Any thing really creative swiss army knife style transformable at the show this year?

Would love to see a diesel pilot or element. Test drove the MB sprint this last weekend awesome handling for a large delivery van! The 2004 us model will have Traction control plus ESP! This diesel van really accelerated well and provides 22 mpg per specs but most users report 25ish at 65 mph!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Hey Autobahn

PILOTinginCO said:
Great stuff from the Frankfurt Auto Show, you're turning into our "Honda-Pilot.org" european correspondent!!!!!

I'm wondering something (not having a map right next to me), do you get a chance to see any of the future vehicles that are being tested running around the highways and biways of that area???

If so, I''m know me, and I'm sure others on this site would love to see some "autobahn" spy photos!!!!!
Unfortunately not, although I live near the Hockenheim Ring where they could do some testing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts