Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, only one month til the 4th Annual Big Scrub, see the link in my sig line for details. Hopefully there will be some Pilots in attendance this year. Tim told me he MIGHT show up :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Even though I'd love to make it that far south I know it's not going to happen. Be sure someone in your group has or buys the hat that is a green with the flag on top!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woohoo, it's less than a week away :D The forecast for St. Augustine this Saturday is:

High: 72°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: From the South Southwest at 10 mph
Precip: 10 %
Max. Humidity: 73 %
UV Index: 5 Moderate

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The forecast in the post above has been slightly amended from "Mostly Cloudy" to "Partly Cloudy", so hopefully the sun will be out and we'll get some great pics of some Pilots on the beach! :cool:
We'll be meeting at the Caddyshack at 11:00 am this Saturday (2/15) in St. Augustine, FL. The Caddyshack is in the World Golf Village just off I-95. After lunch we'll be convoying over to South St. Augustine Beach for some beach driving! Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wish I could be there! Have a blast & Safe Piloting to all!! :29:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Scrub was a BUST!!!!

I was out in front of the Caddy Shack at 11AM and there was no one to be found!! I went inside and the young lady at the bar said that no one was there for the scrub and that I could not even come in to eat becuase they did not open till 11:30AM??? I hope you guys can get this thing together again? I did however still enjoy myself at the Winery in St. Augustine:4: :4: :4:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts