Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find anyone who sales them . any web pages or #s .Also looking a the weathertech which only costs 54 plus 11 shipping.which is the best or are they the same??

Chris

·
Registered
725 Posts
Info

The FormFit deflector, just talk to Tim at Hondacura world (see banner at top of page). Tim's a good guy and works with us fellow Piloteers.

As for WeatherTech products, go to www.mats.com. MacNeil Automotive is a huge advertiser in all of the car magazines and they have the full like of WeatherTech products.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I bought my FormFit from Tim also. Very easy install! No problems!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Re: which is the best

ceads said:
other than the price is there a difference???

chris
I don't know for sure if this is still the case but the original OEM deflector required you to drill holes in the hood of the Pilot. There used to be a problem with wind noise with the OEM but I think that has been taken care of.

According to those who have one, the FormFit deflector does not require any drilling and, besides one person, there is no noise either. Most have installed theres in about 10 minutes.

Other than those points I think they both do the same job, keeping rocks from hitting the leading edge of the hood and deflecting some of the bugs from hitting the windshield.

·
Registered
409 Posts
See Tim...

We just wanted to give one more thumbs up to Tim at Hondacurworld. He has always treated us grteat and his prices are very good.

Don & Brenda :2:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks Twinkie!! That formfit looks nice. I'll have to reconsider it compared to the honda deflector. Any comments on the improved Honda deflector that was fixed earlier?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Go With FormFit

I have the FormFit deflector on my PILOT, I don't have a picture yet, but I'll take one. I love it. I was so easy to put on, it looks great and it's keeping rocks from whacking the buh-jesus out of my hood and windshield. Anyone from Colorado knows what hell drivers here go thru with rocks and stones.

Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts