Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new pet step. It might fit on the Pilot. Good for pets and grandparents :D

Pet Step

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well that might be good for grandparents if you are placing them in the cargo area. the rear doors seem easier to enter than that.

But i do like the function of the step, a whole lot better than carrying something with you.

·
Registered
964 Posts
mcd said:
Well that might be good for grandparents if you are placing them in the cargo area. the rear doors seem easier to enter than that.

But i do like the function of the step, a whole lot better than carrying something with you.
Placing grandparents in the cargo area now are we?:eek: Just kidding. We all know that grandparents go up top, tied to the luggage racks:2: :2: :2: !

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I don't have a trailer hitch

Both my dogs are a bit reluctant to jump up into cargo area through the rear gate. Bernese Mountain dogs are big, but they're not leapers, they're drafting dogs. What I do is, open the right rear door, raise the seat back, and drape a blanket over the seat (so their nails don't tear the leather while they climb in). So, the step up into the vehicle is gradual: side step -> floor ledge -> seat -> cargo area.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
smurray said:
Plcaing grandparents in the cargo area now are we?:eek: Just kidding. We all know that grandparents go up top, tied to the luggage racks:2: :2: :2: !
Exactly. And dogs get leashed to the bumper. With the old chrome bumpers, it was pretty easy. How do you leash a dog to the Pilot's bumper?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
smurray said:
Plcaing grandparents in the cargo area now are we?:eek: Just kidding. We all know that grandparents go up top, tied to the luggage racks:2: :2: :2: !
Ah, yes!!! Grandma tied to the roof luggage rack: A page straight outta Wally World à la Chevy Chase & National Lampoon...!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
kemosabe said:

Ah, yes!!! Grandma tied to the roof luggage rack: A page straight outta Wally World à la Chevy Chase & National Lampoon...!!! :D :D :D
Not really Grandma. Remember, it was Aunt Edna. Cousin Eddie pawned Aunt Edna off on Clark when they stopped and enjoyed warm beer, Hamburger Helper sans hamburger with "Real tomato catchup Eddie?" and lemonade stirred by hand.

Gosh, I love that movie, can you tell?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
smurray: You're right!! Wow, it's been, what, 15 or 20 years since I've seen that movie? I still like the scene where Christie Brinkley paces Clark in her shiny red Ferrari!!! :10: :12: :29:

:p That lemonade stirring scene ruined my whole summer that year... :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yes But...

The Christy Brinkley part was good. But I still like the Beverly Deangelo (sp?) scene in the shower best.

Don

·
Registered
964 Posts
Re: Yes But...

dandbtucker said:
The Christy Brinkley part was good. But I still like the Beverly Deangelo (sp?) scene in the shower best.

Don
Ah yes, the shower scene. Didn't that tape get out to the theaters in "European Vacation?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts