Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Pilot after monitoring this site for almost a year. Just upgraded my wheels / tires. Used 1 as a full spare selling the other 3 @ $150 each (311 miles only) preferably to Sacramento / Bay Area members to avoid shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the picture of my new Pilot...

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's another one....

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
I can get a new one from handaaccessories.com for $146.25 + 7.71 shipping.

kad

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
kadiir said:
I can get a new one from handaaccessories.com for $146.25 + 7.71 shipping.

kad
The wheel is that price, a new tire would run you an additional $63 plus shipping, mounting, and balancing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jay......thanks....

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Congratulations avegon! :7:

Enkei LM1 is an excellent choice, in fact it was @ the top of my list but I was set on MCT tires & they dont make them in 18's:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your new rims look great.

I'd be interested in one of your EX wheels and tires for $150. I'm in the Bay Area and am looking for a full-size spare.

Is there any problems are damage to the wheels or tires?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
allingoodtime,

There is no problem or damage not even a scracth on the wheels, it has only 311 miles on it. I just don't like it. It's to skinny for the Pilot. I got my package from Americas Tire thru tire.com. It was installed and taken off professionally. If you are interested I live in Sacramento area and can meet you half way to avoid shipping charges.

avegon

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd like to get one but I'm in Los Angeles area. My brother-in-law goes up to San Francisco every X'mas though. May be I can ask him to pick one up from you if you still have one by that time.

·
Registered
620 Posts
avegon said:
I just got my Pilot after monitoring this site for almost a year. Just upgraded my wheels / tires. Used 1 as a full spare selling the other 3 @ $150 each (311 miles only) preferably to Sacramento / Bay Area members to avoid shipping.
I live in Roseville and am interested. The for sale ones are EX rims with Goodyear Integritys?

·
Registered
5 Posts
EX wheel + tire

Avegon,

Good decision on buying a Pilot!
I'm in the Bay Area and also am interested in one of your wheels and tire. You did not post year of your Pilot or type of tire. I not sure if year makes a difference but most car maker change the wheel type when changing model year. A picture of the wheel would be nice. I would be interested in the ones used on the EX 2003 models.

Thanks

:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EX wheels

It's a 2004 EX-L RES with goodyear integrity's exactly the same as the 2003 with 311 miles on it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
jay said:
The wheel is that price, a new tire would run you an additional $63 plus shipping, mounting, and balancing.
D'oh! :1pat: I got so excited seeing "For Sale EX wheels" that I stopped reading the subject line! Bad dog!

avegon (& everyone else by now) --> :headslap: <-- kadiir

Sorry!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'd love to erase what I wrote, but since Jay quoted me, I'll just pretend it didn't happen....:rolleyes:

Say, that sounds like a great deal, avegon - do you still have any left?

kad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Avegon,

Sounds good to me. If you have any left let me know. I can drive up during a weekend.

Haven't figured out how to get ahold of you but we can figure it out latter.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thanks again, avegon!

It was nice meeting you & allingoodtime yesterday.

Sorry Kemosabe - no pics (I forgot to bring my camera).

It was kinda fun watching all the stares at the 3 new pilots (avegon's black, allingoodtime's Sandstone, and mine) sitting in the parking lot as allingoodtime took the time to mount his new spare right then and there :D

kad

·
Registered
116 Posts
avegon is the MAN! He brought the third and last wheel down when he visited Disneyland. I picked it up Saturday morning and installed it when I got home. Now, I have one more item to add on my sinature.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts