·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Expedition with Eddie Bauer package

Laser Red Metallic with Tan Leather interior
5.4L SOHC Triton V8
Mach Audio AM/FM Cassette w/ 6 CD changer
Adjustable Pedals (w/ 2 Memory Settings)
Rear Entertainment System
Rear Air
Third Row Seat
Front Windows Tinted
BedRug Cargo Liner
17,500 miles

$28,500

This vehicle has performed flawlessly since we purchased it. We need a smaller SUV (i.e. Pilot) that gets better MPG. The Expy is just a little too big for our 3 person family.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reduced. See details above.

If anyone out there can help us, we'd sure appreciate it. Gotta sell the Expy before we can get a Pilot.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Aggie Pilot,

I didn't think you could hold out. So tell me, given that there's no maroon Pilot, are you going to go with the red (which would do in a pinch), or the white?

Gig 'em!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going for a white one. My wife saw one last week and still can't stop talking about it. Just have to find a buyer for our Expy. HELP!!!!!!!!

BTHO Kansas!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
OK - I'm giving this info to my daughter. She & her husband LOVE the '02 Expedition and have been looking for one. They don't like the '03. They're here in Florida - how would this work if they're interested. Or am I being unrealistic being so far away? Should I mention this to them. :confused:

·
Registered
290 Posts
If you haven't already, you may have better luck posting it on a site that isn't primarily populated with user's who just purchased a brand new Honda SUV. There's probably not going to be much interest on this site. Especially if you have noticed the significant amount of Ford/GM/Chrysler bashing on this site.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to be rude at all, just trying to help you sell your vehicle. I can't comment on the Fords, but I am very happy that I replaced my Jeep Grand Cherokee with my Honda Pilot. I think you will be too. A lot of people complain about the noises. I have only noticed the gas tank thud on mine. But my opinion thus far is that this is a great vehicle.

I am very happy with mine and I hope that you are able to sell your Expedition soon so that you can get your own. Any reason why you don't want to trade it in? I got over book for my Jeep which is why I didn't worry so much about paying MSRP for the Honda. You might to at least see what they would give you and see if you can get them to give you what you want. Never hurts to try.

- Rick H

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sage,

Thanks for the help. Please mention it to them. We can work out the details if they choose to buy it. You can send me a PM and I can give you my phone numbers, etc.

Rick,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have posted the Expy on several Ford truck and SUV forums. Seems everyone here has been the most helpful so far. I hope to get by a dealership near us next weekend and test drive a Pilot. Maybe I can start negotiating a deal also. Wish us luck everyone.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Aggie Pilot said:
Sage,

Thanks for the help. Please mention it to them. We can work out the details if they choose to buy it. You can send me a PM and I can give you my phone numbers, etc.
Ok - I'll talk to them this weekend. Will keep ya posted...:4:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again, Sage. I'll probably be on the forum sometime Sat afternoon.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Aggie Pilot said:
Going for a white one. My wife saw one last week and still can't stop talking about it. Just have to find a buyer for our Expy. HELP!!!!!!!!

BTHO Kansas!
Cool. When you get it we'll *have* to get them side-by-side. Maybe at a game?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like a plan. Ain't nothing like an afternoon at Kyle Field.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reduced again. See details above.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts