Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in winter time now,it means some of us Pilot owners will have our machine dealing with snow as i'm in North of TX.Let say that we have 5 inches of snow on the ground,as I am leaving the house with AWD activated,it would take 30 minutes to get to my destination, if the speed was 30-35 mile per hour,will the AWD system stay on until the vehicle stop?I mean if it takes 30 min or more to get there,will it stay on 4 wheel drive the whole time,since snow is 4-5 inches deep every where ?

·
Registered
385 Posts
As long as you did not wire the flashing interior neon lights (mentioned in your prior post) into the AWD circuit

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To Davemac

You're funny man.Comedy moust be your 2nd job.The purpose of this forum is for sharing knowledge by asking and answering,but sometime we need to add a little sense of humor to itOne of yours post about the weak stream make me laugh,kinda funny.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Algebra ?

Sounds like one of those old algebra questions - If two trains leave the station . . .

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warnnning:THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. 2 Trains and a Pilot

If 2 trains left stations at the same time from opposit ends on the same tracks and there was a Pilot in the middle of the tracks.The Pilot started rolling foreward at the same time too.Let say the train A was traveling at 59 mile per hour and the train B was traveling at 65 mile per hr.and the distance of the tracks is 186 mile long.The Pilot was traveling at 67mile per hr.When the Pilot saw the train A comming head on,it backed up untill it saw the train B coming from behind,it went foreward and again it saw the train A then backed up and saw the train B and again and again back and forth untill the Pilot got jammed up in the middle of 2 trains after 1 hour and half .How many mlies the Pilot had traveled?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts