Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My foglight does not lightup and before i take it to the dealer, I just want to confirm this:

Pilot's fog light control is the third button on the lower left panel (Cruise being the first one).

I have an image of me going to honda service and they just push another switch.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Fog lights

The factory wiring requirtes that the low beams be on, and the switch is pressed in.
The light in the switch should come on, and the fogs should light.
If neither comes on I would check the 2A gog light relay fuse under the dash. If the switch lights but the fogs don't, then check the 20A fog light fuse under the bumper.

·
Registered
91 Posts
emc02

i just got my fog lights with trim installed and the dealer told me that for Honda fog lights to work, the headlights have to be on. I'm not sure if you tried that, but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swoon said:
emc02

i just got my fog lights with trim installed and the dealer told me that for Honda fog lights to work, the headlights have to be on. I'm not sure if you tried that, but it's worth a try.
I tried it with both headlight on and off.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Fog lights

N_Jay said:
The factory wiring requirtes that the low beams be on, and the switch is pressed in.
The light in the switch should come on, and the fogs should light.
If neither comes on I would check the 2A gog light relay fuse under the dash. If the switch lights but the fogs don't, then check the 20A fog light fuse under the bumper.
the switch lights but the fog dont. I am not sure on how to look at a fuse. i'll take it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Low Beams Only

Standard installation fogs will only light with low beams, not high. When foglight dash switch is pushed in, green indicator on switch should light and fog lights should come on when low beams are on. If green indicator lights on switch but not the fogs, agree it appears something's amiss with the installation.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
The fogs will work wenever the low beams are on, with or without the ignition on. (When wired acording to Honda)
When you use my modification, then they work with the park lights.
(That includes Park, Low, High, and even when the Parks lights flash during remote lock/unlock)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts