Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the lower trim , now i want foglights, I won't install them myself , do you think the dealer will charge me a lot more because i already had the lower trim installed? Has anyone had this problem and had the foglights installed?:1:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I don't have this issue but the dealer should already have a stock number for the foglights w/ lower trim option. (Obviously without repurchasing the lower trim.) It should still be about the same prins as the standard fog lights. The only drawback is the dealer has to take off the lower trim he just installed to get the lights in and that would entail taking the whole bumper off.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm not going crazy, but It seems that the website from Honda that shows how to install fog lights w/ and w/out lower trim procedures has desapeared. I can't find it any where. Can someone help me out on this one?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fog Light - No Trim

Has anyone installed the foglights without trim? Is that possible for the finish look? I notice that Honda offers 2 choices. If it's possible, I would prefer no trim for the reason it would be less prone of parking damage. More like drivers that park by sound. :)

Please post picture. From what I've read, the pictures with no trim on the Honda accessory is not accurate. Someone use Photoshop to doctor it up.

·
Registered
143 Posts
eastman,
I can't open your link!

If anybody has any pics, I would like to see too.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts