Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oaky, now that we have our Pilot I have to start modding it. First on my list is foglights. Is anyone else interested?? Is there a preferred dealer to arrange this with? I am ready to buy!!

Jade and David

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Group Buys and Discounts

Tim,
Can we to expect group buys and such might yeild significant savings vs. the discount you offered for purcahses before June 14th?
Or, are the savings comparable?
I don't see how you can go much further, offer free shipping and stay in business, (But that is your responsibility).

Thanks

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Tim, your hurting me

Do I wait for the group buy to come together, or do I order them with the rest of the stuff I need (before the 14th)?

Right now the list stands at;
Fog Lights
Trailer Hitch Package
Running Boards
Cross Bars
Mud Flaps
Hood Air Deflector
All Season Mats

P.S.
Will also be getting for my '02 CR-V;
Fog lights
Side Steps
Hood Guard (Form Fit)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Darnit, now I have to wait for 15 people to buy a Pilot!! At the rate our local dealers are saying these things are coming in (3-4 a month) it might take a while for 15 buyers. Either way I want them... Tim, how does the lower trim with foglights work out price wise... the Honda accessory booklet shows the same price with or without the trim?? Thanks, Jade and David

·
Registered
273 Posts
What are y'all expecting to pay for installation? (Implied elsewhere that it's not a "do it yourself" install.) Will you have the dealer do the work?

Fog lights aren't at the top of my list of "must have" accessories, but I would consider getting on board if y'all get close on qualifying number.

Pete

EX-L RES on order

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
LadyJ said:
Darnit, now I have to wait for 15 people to buy a Pilot!! At the rate our local dealers are saying these things are coming in (3-4 a month) it might take a while for 15 buyers. Either way I want them... Tim, how does the lower trim with foglights work out price wise... the Honda accessory booklet shows the same price with or without the trim?? Thanks, Jade and David
As far as I know, it is the same price, so I'll stick by that as well.

Eveyone interested, just post in here, and if we get 15, the price will stand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, we already placed our order for our foglights today. Tim, I ended up speaking with Eric so if you could apply our order towards the group buy that would be much appreciated. I am not sure if we have enough people for this but if it does go through I wanted to be a part of it. Thanks, David and Jade

P.S. We even ordered the rear splash guards because of the great pricing!! :D

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I've added this group buy to the home page, so if you are interested, just enroll. Makes it easier for everyone to keep count.

admin.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am interested in Fog Lights, definately would like a break on the price..... how do I get in?

Darren in Texas

·
Registered
40 Posts
One quick question....

I clicked on the link that says, "Click here to join buyers group", but I did not see the count increment.

Am I in? What else do I need to do?

Thanks for the assistance, for I am a newbie to this group.

D
texaspilot

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Me Me Me

I want to join the group buy on the fog lights (w/o Lower Trim). Apparently, unless it's my computer, there is an error in the javascript in the group buy counter. So please add my name to the list.

PrG

·
Registered
509 Posts
Is this group buy over, ore are there still problems "Joining"? I'd be interested too...

Hope its not too late!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Count me in for a set without the lower trim.:D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey Tim, why can't I see anything of the items on hondacuraworld.com? When I click on Pilot then select one of the options, I get a page with nothing listed. This is for any of them actually. Here is what I see:

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just to preface, I'm sorry to be using this forum for discussing an issue with another site, but since you spend a lot of time on this one, and since I don't seem to be able to use your Online Help feature, I thought maybe you could let me know what is going on? I am running Win2K and IE5.5sp2 128bit encryption

1 - 20 of 58 Posts