Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called Tim this morning and placed my order for my fog lights.

The group buy is open ... so hurry and put your orders in ... No one beats Tim in these group buy prices and service ...

Remember you have to call him to place the order the group buy prices are not on the HONDAACURAWORLD.COM web site ...

Call toll free at 888-RAY-LAKS (888-729-5257).

PrG

:4:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Got Mine Too!

Talked to Tim on Friday and ordered mine too! If they're not in today's shipment of stuff that I'm going to be receiving, they should definitely be here by the end of the week!

At $259 (-5% for orders over $2,000), I saved over $140 off the Honda list price, and about $65 over the supposed "dealer cost".

·
Registered
310 Posts
Are y'all going to install the fog lights yourself? If not, what will your dealership say about you bringing in your own parts?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Howdy Ag said:
Are y'all going to install the fog lights yourself? If not, what will your dealership say about you bringing in your own parts?
No problem. I'm just working through the Service Department separately anyway, since I have a better relationship with them than I do Sales.

Service will install practically anything for you. I'm just going to pay them for the install separately.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Aw, SoapPlant, do you want to have the pleasure of hacking your own, brand new bumper yourself? Nothing like the feeling of cutting a few holes in a new car :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts